...

Life,

It was exactly at this hour, while I'm busy making my cup of coffee, and thoughts came into my mind on how long has it been already, on how long the situation that I'm dealing is still with me since I started getting lost. Getting lost without knowing the exact reason, getting lost and asking why I'm still stuck with this life, but then, after the first sip on my newly made coffee, I realized that, life is really like a coffee, sometimes, we want it sweet, sometimes we want it strong, sometimes we want it bitter and sometimes we want the taste to be balanced. 

Maybe it's one of the reasons why I'm still stuck, because I'm not really ready to move forward at least continuously? That's why I keep holding back, I keep coming back, and the string really pulls a trigger for me to be at the same situation again, I keep asking why I'm in this shit, but then, I think I found the answer, it's always me, it's my choice to be in this, it's my choice dealing with this, it's still me who never wants to let go, who never wants to grow, who chooses to be in this life since way back.

An advice which my mom told me that I'll never forget is that, "You chose the path, you deal with it, and never blame anyone if you fail." Well yes, my mom is right, so the demons inside my head seems to love me that much huh? They aren't leaving me for few years now, and I'm letting them control me, the question is, how long? How long will I allow them to control me? How long will I allow them to manipulate my decisions? How long will I still choose and let them do it? It wasn't really that hard answering, I'm done debating with myself, and I know that it was never the monsters under my bed, it was the ones inside my head.

I just hope that in time, someone will find me and calm my storms, that someone will be with me even if I'm not easy to deal with, that someone will still choose me, over anybody, and that someone who's willing to take the risk and let us grow together, but before that happens, I know I need to heal, I needed to heal first, I need time, I need space, because even silence and open spaces seems suffocating. I'll be back, I'll be back as a better person, I'll be back as a grown up human, I'll be back and say, "Damn, I finally made it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Gift

YOU

Coffee ft. Real Feelings