YOU
Smile. That is the first thing that I noticed about you
A smile which is so special, makes my heart undenial
We're on the process of getting to know,
But girl, this feelings of mine seems to grow.
Every day that passes, the connection matches
Know that I am always here for you, even if the fate seems not to want to.
We all have the time, but I promise, this feeling wouldn't mind,
Patience and consistency is the key, so take your time and heal with me,
Let's fight for what we know is right, as long as we're on the good side.
I know it will be tough, but put this is mind, I can be your strength when the time gets rough.
Love, keep on smiling and please keep on going,
Life can be unfair, take a rest and I know you could bear.
This would be hard, but then let me be your guard,
Glad to have you, so glad that I met you
What we have is priceless, and I wish it could be timeless.
Hope we could stay like this, and hoping this would be endless
Love to see you, hope to be with you and could make you smile, but for now, let this feelings be like change, just constant
Hey love, after this whole thing, after this process, let's grow together and be better. I will wait, always, because you are so damn worth it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete