UNKNOWN
Have you tried finding out what you really feel is? Like, you're not happy or sad, you can't find the right words to describe about your feelings? It's hard right? Finding the answers are quite hard. But why do we always want to find the answer in every question or situation? Is it because, we need to make sure that it's not what we think it is? Or because, it's the answer that we're expecting at all? One more thing, why do we always want to have a closure? Is it because we really want to end it or we want to give it another try? Tricky right? Sometimes guys, if the person left you without telling anything, is the closure itself. Don't invest your feelings to someone who can't stand being with you in the light and dark times of your life. Being with someone is not just about happiness, it also means accepting all the flaws.
So let me put it this way, the reason why I am asking if you already experienced finding the right words to your feelings and about closure is that, those situations are putting our lives in misery if we can't handle it. You with me? Like, you'll have sleepless nights, irregular meals, overthinking and uneasiness. We can only save ourselves, we shouldn't depend on someone, as my mom told me before, "I should know on how and when to let go of the things that is too suffocating, if it's not helping you grow as a person, then we can't be better." She's right, when I finally let go of the things, I didn't care about it anymore.
Lastly, when I say I didn't care, it doesn't necessarily mean that, I didn't learn from it, I used it as a stepping stone to be a better person, to understand more the things around me, to grow of course, and to be more mindful of the feelings of other people. Being a mess once shouldn't be a reason for them to judge us by the rest of our lives, it should be the time that they learn to respect us, because not all the time we think alike. You know? So, if you're a failure today, then be an inspiration tomorrow. Fight for it!
Comments
Post a Comment