Coffee ft. Real Feelings
It was one morning when I am having my coffee and suddenly, you popped up in my mind, the feeling jives with how bitter my coffee is, maybe because, it's about the bitterness and pain that I had when you left. You leaving me is actually worst, dark, and painful, worst because, we've been friends like forever, dark because, you're one of my lights, painful because, my happiness was gone, treasuring the memories we have is like having a real life scar, it's painful yes, but it will remind me of you, always.
Used to having you around, used to be your strength, used to be with you every weekends, and yes, "used" to, because it can't be happening again, if I will have the power to turn back time, girl, I would go back to the time where you should've stepped on the brakes to avoid collision, or I would've go back to the time when they're trying to save you, wanna know why? So that, even if it's just a glimpse, I won't waste time, I just want to see you one last time.
Baby it's hard, they say, time heal all wounds, but it's nearly three years and yet, why it's still fresh and feels like it just happened yesterday? How can I move forward if the girl who left me was the girl I actually dreamed of, who's actually my better half? My partner in crime, my comfort zone? But small steps are progress, right? It's almost 3 days that I didn't dreamed of you, almost a week that I wasn't caught crying thinking of you, life should get better, right love? I'll be there soon. Stay happy. I miss you.
Comments
Post a Comment