ADDICTED
I wonder why I really love drinking, how about you guys? Why are you drinking alcoholic drinks? Is it to kill time? Addiction? Hobby? Or to escape pain? Been drinking since I was fourteen, still couldn't find the reason why. Maybe because, it's my comfort zone? My escape goat? My time-killer? Nah, one thing's for sure, drinking makes me think, think about life, about failures, about random things, drinking is part of my life for many years already, when I'm happy, I drink, when I'm sad or broken, I drink, it's my companion whenever or whatever I feel.
If we're going to compare love and drinking, they both suck. Kidding aside, love is a special feeling towards other people or things, it's like a passion, a commitment, and a painful one, while drinking is more like, a past time, a best friend, and a hobby. We get hangovers, memories that sometimes we can't even remember, right? It's cute to remember things after being drunk, can you relate? But you know guys, due to drinking, the darkest day of my life happened, but then, it's on me though, if I could really turn back time, I wish it never happened, but we can't go back already, my closest friends keep on telling me, I should move forward already, well, I am actually trying.
Enough with the past though, let's talk about present and future, shall we? But then guys, you know, we should have a limitation, always, we can't just keep on pushing and moving, we need to stop or pause, that's what life should be, also set boundaries or build walls, in this world full of not so real people, even ourselves betray us, how much more if it's the people around us? Trust is lethal. Be observant. Not all people around you supports your achievements or success, so deal with it, celebrate your own achievement, it's much happier. Less expectations, less worries.
Comments
Post a Comment